More Posts From Hot Topics
Transitioning to Agility
Agile was implemented company-wide at Geonetric after experiencing early success with Agile adoption in their software teams.
“We saw software releases hitting targets,” Eric said, “meeting both scope and deadline requirements. Our software development was accelerating with each sprint, almost doubling in speed over the course of a year.” Eric felt challenged by the boundaries of traditional management thinking. “As a team, we recognized the traditional management model was broken.”
After a lot of soul-searching, Geonetric took the huge leap — and capital investment — to rethink everything and apply Agile across the entire organization to the furthest extent they could imagine.
In this presentation, Eric will demonstrate how to:
- Flatten the org chart
- Ditch traditional departments
- Open up in radical transparency
- Create a peer-accountable culture
More Transitioning to Agility
- Scrum Alliance’s Learning Consortium Report
- Visually Communicating Project Progress
- WEBINAR SERIES – Transitioning to Agile
- Facilitation Skills for Project Managers
- Successful Collaboration requires Team Engagement
- 6 Agile Planning and Analysis Practices to Try
- What’s a Good Measure of an Agile PM’s Success?
- Successful Projects through Agile Project Management
- What They Forgot to Tell You About Agile